CB's Star Wars 3.5 CB's Star Wars 3.5

Good song.

PLEASE tell me the name of that song? I can't find it anywhere. D:

Shockmouths responds:

"Feels Like" by 'Man On Earth'
Sweetest song ever!

Grizzly's Rant I Grizzly's Rant I

Grizzly is my fwend :3

The art style, the sound effects, the camera angle, everything in this movie was just perfect.

Hey, wait. Some n00b called "illwillpress" stole your idea!
What a bastard.

unwellpuss responds:

I was using this idea where I tried to cough up slag while recording it, then I slowed it down and made it a grizzly bear.. illwill was standing outside mai window and thought he would steal and alter my idea years ago by making the voice sped up. After he released his first toon I felt sad, sad that my great idea for a original series was robbed from me! I am me! me is unwell! I rock!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

awesome

The videogame titles, (Animal Crossing2 is coming out, by the way), the books, the oneringmobile, the thing about Final Fantasy X, CHOCOLATE, The Pikmin, everything was great.

The Legendary Frog Logo was from the Chrono Trigger opening. I may be wrong, but I think the Preloader (Things to do while waiting for the movie to load) was based off of today's (15th November, at least where I am) comic from NulearPower.com (Things to do while waiting for Final Fantasy XI).

Anyway, good job. Keep up the good work.

(And I see you did Fox's voice for Perfect Kirby 3)

Found Lost Found Lost

awesome

this was awesome, creepy, and awesome. You seem to have put a great lot of thought into this. You deserve a much better score

Rampage Rampage

this is like GTA 2

It is obviously based off on that. Of course, I like the game. Good work.

Kirby's Dreamland Demo Kirby's Dreamland Demo

<( ^^ )> Kirby Rocks!

Kirby rocks. It's a really great game. Also, he's my favourite SuperSmashBrosMeele character!
The demo was cool, but it only had two exact levels, which is good for a demo. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the actual game to come up.